Comment on page
Echain Bridge (for your ERC20)
How to bridge your ERC20 from Ethereum to Echain Network
- 3.Click on Connect Wallet
- 4.Click on one of the four wallets available, make sure your wallet is connected to Ethereum or Echain Network.
- 5.Select the token you want to transfer to Echain Network, USDC and USDT are at the moment selected by our Bridge. You can't Add Custom Token, for safety reasons only the Echain Network team can add new tokens to the bridge.
- 3.Enter the amount you wish to bridge.
- 4.Click on Unlock.
- 5.Click on Request.
- 6.Wait and you will receive your ERC20 tokens on the same wallet, on the receiving network (Echain or Ethereum)
- 2,5% fees applies everytime you bridge, these fees are to pay the validators on the Ethereum network.
- A minimum of 2500 tokens per transfer is required.